TheSlightMutationTheSlightMutation

Main News Movies Art Reviews Stats 4 Fans

The Four Horsemen The Four Horsemen

If you make another it should be called 'The Four Horsefuckers'

Adventures of Dr. Lawyer Adventures of Dr. Lawyer

Finally, we see a random video on Newgrounds that actually uses original and funny random-humor. The crazy and weird stuff that happens is actually comical and not just shouting and yelling weird things that isn't even funny and has been used a million times.

Megapope Megapope

Man I saw Fisthead but you've really outdone yourself here. Everything is perfect. The frame to frame animation is smooth and beautiful (by the way what animating software do you use?) and I love the look and style of it all, visually it's perfect. Voices were well done and the premise was really fun and light. Amazing job!!! Hope to see more in the near future Sir. :)

-K

LordSpew responds:

I used Flash 5, Adobe After Effects, and Maya. Thanks!

Charlie Sheen - Winning Charlie Sheen - Winning

simple yet addictive

two great qualities

FPA: Sneak Peek FPA: Sneak Peek

Some problems.

I thought that you used the a key to use the pencil but when I pressed a I'd go invisible O.O I don't know what that's all about but there was also a glitch where I kind of ran into the ground underwater and pressed jump but i got stuck in like the falling pose and couldn't move :/ still needs some bugs to work out, Bud, but overall nice.

Demon Runner Demon Runner

Alright, so..

The animation was great. Fluid, clear, liked the style. The concept...eh..shaky, didn't really put much detail into the group he was in, the beast that ate them, or who he even was.

The running was great but..you should really work on strategy..you should really make the obstacles stick out more because, really, it was quite hard to see them.

Another thing that was really frustrating...the left obstacle and the right one looked so alike that, at the speed you were going you could barely comprehend which was which and by then it was too late! Plus, the jump for every direction was the same, it would make sense to make them unique in order to let it make more sense, because, since his jump is the same for every obstacle, shouldn't he be able to jump over every one with the same button? PS speaking of buttons, should really have one to go back to the main menu.

Lastly, it was kind of pointless how when you landed, you landed ON the obstacle you were trying to avoid...kind of, eh, i don't know, going against what the whole thing's about.

The animation and such were so good I wish I could give it a higher rating but, ya know, the things that weren't that good really got in the way of the whole gameplay experience so..had to bump you down. I know you didn't have much time to work on this, you were on a time crunch so I left you at a 5/10. Good work, just, try harder next time!

-K

Forever Rememberedd Forever Rememberedd

This is really cool, a good way to tribute Edd. I like what you did with the sweatshirt, made the image even more powerful....we're all gonna miss Edd a lot...it's still surreal looking back that he's gone..he was a legend, and his work will forever be remembered...R.I.P

DR PHIL CARCRASH CUPCAKE DR PHIL CARCRASH CUPCAKE

I personally think..

it looks more like Billy the puppet from the Saw movies :P But that's just me.

Coyote Coyote